My grandma and mom have used this recipe and now I use it in my home.
Heat griddle to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, add together 2 cups of Bisquick, 2 eggs, and 1 cup of milk. I use a whisk to mix, eliminating any lumps from the batter. Pour batter on the griddle in circles about the size of the palm of your hand. Let cook on one side for two to three minutes. Flip the pancake over, using a spatula. Cook an additional couple of minutes and serve piping hot. Don’t forget the syrup!
To leave a comment:
- If you are reading this post in email form, click the article headline. This will take you to the article on MMCW’s website.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled ‘Speak Your Mind’.
- Enter your name, email (it will not be published) and your website or blogsite if you have one (you do not have to have one).
- Click on the big empty space and then begin typing your comments.
- When you are done, click ‘submit comment’. That’s it! We look forward to hearing from YOU
Thank you to today's guest blogger for sharing with us all!