“Your love O, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.” Psalm 119:90
A wise mentor once asked me when I was overcome with worry, “Kellie, was He faithful yesterday? He will be faithful today and tomorrow too.” It’s not that I forget His faithfulness or promises, more that I allow the world to hold my eyes and ears too long. It’s easy to become distracted by the cares of this world. It is equally important to recognize the need for godly friends who will point us to Christ and His Word. The world may quake, leaders rise and fall, natural disasters strike, loved ones pass, but through it all He remains faithful and true. At Mentoring Moments in November we are asking you to join with us as we focus our eyes on the author of our faith, Jesus Christ, and His faithfulness in our lives.
Would you like daily reminders of His faithfulness for yourself and to encourage others with this month?
Join us. Let’s encourage one another and then turn and reach out to others.
* During each of our daily posts, feel free to comment with your testimony of His faithfulness or a Scripture that is encouraging you.
* Every Friday we are continuing our In His Presence Link-Up series where we are discussing how the Lord is drawing is closer through prayer and study of His Word. If you are a blogger, we would love for you to link with us and share your posts on how the Lord is directing you during November.
* Visit us on Facebook where you will have access to the best in worship and praise videos, inspiring quotes, and Scripture to share with your Facebook community.
* On Twitter (@MentoringMoment) we will be sharing daily encouragement through links to encouraging blogs, videos, and Scripture.
* If you have a testimony that is too long for our comment section, send it by email to email@example.com. If possible, we will share it as a daily post.
Today, let’s lift our eyes, voices, and hands in praise together to Christ, our King~and let’s reach out to others who may need reminding or to be introduced to His faithfulness and truth.
Let’s sing together! (If you are unable to view the video in your browser, click here.)