* A six to six-and-a-half-foot tree will need 60 yards of ribbon. To make a stunning presentation, allow ribbon to twirl and curl down the tree.
* When using floral sprigs on tree, choose three to five coordinating ones.
* It is fine to mix glass ornaments with less expensive ones as long as they share the same color scheme.
* A six to six-and-a-half-foot tree will generally take around 60 ornaments.
* Give additional height to the tree by placing on an upside down washtub. Use at least five yards of beautiful fabric to drape and puddle around the base.
* Bread ties are good to use in place of floral wire for making mini bows.