Do you find yourself going through a drive-thru more times a week than you care to acknowledge? If you’re tired of fast food, want a homecooked meal but don’t have the time to cook daily then I have a suggestion–give 30-day freezer cooking a try.
Now is the perfect time to incorporate 30-day freezer cooking methods into meal planning. Thirty-day cooking saves time, money, and the dreaded 5 o’clock question: what’s for dinner? Taking time to menu plan, shop and prep food, then cook will net 30 home-cooked meals waiting in the freezer. This is a method I have used for years and adapted to my family’s seasons of life.
Today MMCW is featuring Lori Lauth’s podcast series teaching how to get started with 30-day cooking. Lori explains the entire process from planning to cooking with plenty of tips and techniques to make the job easier. Giving helpful hints, Lori also discusses the ministry benefits of freezer cooking. In addition, you can visit our Recipe Box Freezer Cooking page to check out our tried and true freezer recipes for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert.
Some of my favorite recipes you don’t want to miss are:
The photo of Rhonda’s freezer above is a fantastic example of freezer cooking. For her tips and more kitchen organization ideas click here.
To leave a comment:
- If you are reading this post in email form, click the article headline. This will take you to the article on MMCW’s website.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled ‘Speak Your Mind’.
- Enter your name, email (it will not be published) and your website or blogsite if you have one (you do not have to have one).
- Click on the big empty space and then begin typing your comments.
- When you are done, click ‘submit comment’. That’s it! We look forward to hearing from YOU!