* Affiliate links included.
There’s nothing like the smell of a book or watching one pop up on an e-reader. Reading with a group of Christian sisters is a joy! Faithful Friends Book Club is finishing up our winter 2016 list and about to start our spring selections.
Want to join us? We would all love to have you!
This year we are reading both a Christian fiction and non-fiction book monthly. If two books a month is daunting, considering your schedule, we’ll not hunt you down if you read only one. We all have different reading personalities and our handpicked choices allow us to learn, grow, and enjoy some great authors individually we may not have considered otherwise.
We are just starting our March picks: Rifqa Bary’s non-fiction Hiding in the Light: Why I Risked Everything to Leave Islam and Follow Jesus and Divine by Karen Kingsbury for our fiction.
Now it’s time to announce our Spring 2016 reading list!
- April Non-fiction: Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
- April Fiction: Dear Mr. Knightley: A Novel by Katherine Reay
- May Non-fiction: Girl Meets Change by Kristen Strong
- May Fiction: Chasing Francis: A Pilgrim’s Tale / Ian Morgan Cron
- June Non-Fiction: 7 Women: And the Secret of their Greatness by Eric Metaxas
- June Fiction: The Wedding Dress by Robin Hauck
Join us over on our Facebook page, Faithful Friends Book Club!