Living, moving, and being–three realities of being in relationship and abiding in Christ.
Are you aware of these realities? What does it look like to live in Christ alone?
It means you don’t go any place without His presence. You can’t get lost and you don’t make a wrong turn without God being in your face. Like Balaam and his mule, God will put an angel in front to keep you on the right track. If you don’t follow Him, God will use whatever is necessary to stop you. Your eyes will be opened.
“…and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn. So he bowed low and fell face-down” [Numbers 22:31]
So what do you do?
1. Do your best not to make a move without knowing God is in it. [Psalm 139:2-3]
2. Discipline your thoughts to line up with the Word of God and turn them into action by His Holy Spirit. [Psalm 139:2b]
3. Learn to hold your tongue knowing it governs life and He is aware of every word you speak. [Psalm 139:4]
4. Check boundaries and evaluate your schedule for unnecessary activity [Psalm 139:5]
5. Trust Him as He removes every obstacle that shadows His love, even when it hurts [Psalm 139:23-24]
Diane Hale for the past 30 years has served as evangelist, trainer, teacher, mentor, and consultant for churches of many denominations. www.uniquebydesign.org
Join hosts Page and Cindy on Facebook where we are discussing today’s reading. Everyone is invited to join by clicking the ‘Join Group’ button. We have 600+ women reading the Bible through together. Join us and invite your friends too!