*Affiliate links included.
After putting away the Christmas wrap, decorations, and trees most of us want to start fresh. As I prepare to clear away the old and prepare for the new here are a few guides that have come in handy.
* Is it something I need daily? Leave these items close at hand (preferably not in piles on counters or tables).
* Is it something that is just taking up space? Get rid of it or store it?
* Is it something that I need to get rid of? Donate it, give it, or trash it.
* Is it something that holds emotional value but doesn’t have a place? Store family pictures in ways they can be accessed easily. For other items, find someone who could use it and give it.
* Is it time for a garage sale? Gather your salable goods and put a date on the calendar.
* Start your cleaning with three containers, keep / put away, trash, and give.
Give yourself a fresh start this new year — it will be a gift that keeps on giving.
What are your top tips for starting fresh in 2015?
Join us as we read through and discuss the Bible in 2015. If you are not on Facebook and would like to participate, click here for other options including a printable reading schedule. Share this mentoring opportunity with your friends!
We’ve started a book club! In January we are reading The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith. Join us in our private Facebook group to discuss.
About Page Hughes
Page Hughes is a Jesus loving party girl who is always ready to have fun! She has been married to Dr. Les Hughes for over 30 years and they reside in Alabaster, Alabama. Les and Page have been blessed with 4 amazing children and 4 fabulous grand children who are the source of many great illustrations. Page loves people well through ministering to their hurts, cooking delicious meals, and partying with the purpose of leading others to a deeper relationship with Jesus. Page’s goal in life is to go to heaven when she dies and take as many people as she can with her.
- Web |
- More Posts(140)