Here are some tips to having disagreeing agreeably with your spouse.
1. Never have heated discussions when one or both of you is tired.
2. Discuss difficult matters outside of your bedroom. Your bedroom should be a place of safety, rest and romance not your battleground.
3. When a difficult discussion needs to happen have it eye to eye and make sure you attack the problem and not the person.
4. Realize there are going to be times when you honestly disagree and no amount of discussion will change it. Agree to disagree, yet still love each other. If a decision must be made pray about it together, then let the leader of your home make the decision and be a unified front.
5. Don’t let the sun go down on your anger. Keep short accounts. Life is too short to hold on to bitterness. Humility looks good on everyone. Humbly choose to love one another through actions and attitude
About Page Hughes
Page Hughes is a Jesus loving party girl who is always ready to have fun! She has been married to Dr. Les Hughes for over 30 years and they reside in Alabaster, Alabama. Les and Page have been blessed with 4 amazing children and 4 fabulous grand children who are the source of many great illustrations. Page loves people well through ministering to their hurts, cooking delicious meals, and partying with the purpose of leading others to a deeper relationship with Jesus. Page’s goal in life is to go to heaven when she dies and take as many people as she can with her.
- Web |
- More Posts(140)