Here are some tips to having disagreeing agreeably with your spouse.
1. Never have heated discussions when one or both of you is tired.
2. Discuss difficult matters outside of your bedroom. Your bedroom should be a place of safety, rest and romance not your battleground.
3. When a difficult discussion needs to happen have it eye to eye and make sure you attack the problem and not the person.
4. Realize there are going to be times when you honestly disagree and no amount of discussion will change it. Agree to disagree, yet still love each other. If a decision must be made pray about it together, then let the leader of your home make the decision and be a unified front.
5. Don’t let the sun go down on your anger. Keep short accounts. Life is too short to hold on to bitterness. Humility looks good on everyone. Humbly choose to love one another through actions and attitude