This simple side-dish first made its debut back in 2006 when MMCW was still just a monthly email newsletter. When I ran across the recipe from Loi Palmer this week, I knew it had to be shared once again.
Poor Man’s Potatoes
Loi Palmer, November 2006 issue of MMCW
1 white potato, 1 sweet potato, 1 large onion, 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 package dry Italian or Ranch salad dressing.
Slice all the potatoes and onion very thinly. Toss with olive oil and dry salad dressing. Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until crispy and brown.
Do you have a favorite sweet potato recipe?
To leave a comment:
• If you are reading this post in email form, click the article headline. This will take you to the article on MMCW’s website.
• Scroll down until you see the box entitled ‘Speak Your Mind’.
• Enter your name, email (it will not be published) and your website or blogsite if you have one (you do not have to have one).
• Click on the big empty space and then begin typing your comments.
• When you are done, click ‘submit comment’. That’s it! We look forward to hearing from YOU!