Oreo Balls have always been my go-to dessert for parties or gatherings. After making 400 for our wedding favors, I thought I would never make them again, but that didn’t happen because, before I knew it, they were being requested by family and friends. These don’t rank high on the healthy rating scale, but they sure are easy to make and delicious!
1-16 oz package Oreos, crushed
1-8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 package of chocolate almond bark
optional: white chocolate for drizzle *
1. Using a food processor, crush Oreos.
2. Mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
3. Roll into balls (size based on personal desire).
4. Place Oreo balls onto cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
5. Place in freezer for 2 hours or overnight.
6. Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler.
7. Stick toothpick in Oreo ball and dip in chocolate.
8. Let chocolate harden on balls.
* White Chocolate
Melt 2 squares of white almond bark in the double boiler or microwave.
Pour melted chocolate into Ziploc bag.
Cut one corner of bag (1/2 – 1 cm, depending on preference)
Drizzle back and forth over Oreo balls
Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Join hosts Page and Cindy on Facebook where we are discussing today’s reading. Everyone is invited to join by clicking the ‘Join Group’ button. We have 650+ women reading the Bible through together! Join us and invite your friends too!