* Affiliate links contained in post.
Join me in January for the kick-off of Mentoring Moment’s new Faithful Friends Book Club! It’s going to be a laid-back, stress-free way to enjoy and discuss uplifting books. I downloaded the Kindle version of our first book this afternoon and cannot wait to delve in!
* Join Faithful Friends Book Club Facebook Group. This is a closed group which means you will need to click the ‘Join Group’ button. I will personally add you to the group.
* Read at your own pace. Post your thoughts, ideas, quotes and anything else you find encouraging and helpful related to our book on the group Facebook page. Throughout January we’ll be discussing and talking about all things related to our home with our first book, The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful.
* January’s book is The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful by Myquillyn Smith. Her book is all about having a warm and inviting home for family and friends. The book description reads as follows, “In The Nesting Place, Myquillyn shares the secrets of decorating for real people—and it has nothing to do with creating a flawless look to wow your guests. It has everything to do with embracing the natural imperfection and chaos of daily living.”
* Already read the book? Join us and share your thoughts too!
Looking forward to a new year filled with good reading and even better reading friends!
Will you be joining us in January?