The weather may still be a bit nippy outside, but don’t let that stop you from planning a visit to a virtual history museum. Many museums now offer virtual tours online at no cost. With over 2,000 living history museums in the U.S. alone, there are plenty of places to visit without leaving home. In fact, take a world tour! Just do an online search to find links. Living museums are an excellent way to find more information for book reports and assignments.
Comment to this post with your favorite links!
To leave a comment:
- If you are reading this post in email form, click the article headline. This will take you to the article on MMCW’s website.
- Scroll down until you see the box entitled ‘Speak Your Mind’.
- Enter your name, email (it will not be published) and your website or blogsite if you have one (you do not have to have one).
- Click on the big empty space and then begin typing your comments.
- When you are done, click ‘submit comment’. That’s it! We look forward to hearing from YOU!
About Kellie Renfroe
Kellie and her husband Greg have been married 32 years and have four children ranging in age from 17 to 28. She co-founded Mentoring Moments for Christian Women in 2005. Kellie is a homeschooling mom who enjoys reading, studying the Bible, writing, photography, and learning how to cook.
- Web |
- More Posts(342)