One of the most loving things we can do is to pray daily for our spouse. Being faithful in prayer for our husband will set an example before our children too.
1. Pray Jesus will bless your spouse today in some unexpected way.
2. Pray Jesus will allow you to be a source of joy to your spouse today.
3. Pray Jesus will soften (or keep soft) his heart towards you and others.
4. Pray Jesus will heal the hurts from his past, let him forgive, and give him peace.
5. Pray Jesus will keep your spouse from all harm this day.
6. Pray Jesus will allow him to use all the gifts and talents He gave him.
7. Pray Jesus will rule on the throne of his heart this entire day.
8. Pray that Jesus will fulfill every intention He has for his life, for the Glory of God.
I Samuel 12:23 “As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you.”
* From the archives of Mentoring Moments for Christian Women.
About Cheryl Moeller
Cheryl Moeller has been married to her best friend Bob for 30 years. They are the parents of six children, one son-in-law, and three lively dogs. She uses her over-the-counter-top stand up comedy at women's groups and retreats, prays like it's her full-time job, writes a syndicated humor column, blogs about life with lots of kids at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com, and authors books such as Keep Courting: 100 Ways to Keep Courting After Marriage (purchase on their website) and Marriage Miracle (Harvest House 2010). Bob and Cheryl's passion is to connect two hearts for a lifetime. They have co-founded For Better For Worse For Keeps Ministries www.bobandcherylmoeller.com.
- Web |
- More Posts(73)