One of the most loving things we can do is to pray daily for our spouse. Being faithful in prayer for our husband will set an example before our children too.
1. Pray Jesus will bless your spouse today in some unexpected way.
2. Pray Jesus will allow you to be a source of joy to your spouse today.
3. Pray Jesus will soften (or keep soft) his heart towards you and others.
4. Pray Jesus will heal the hurts from his past, let him forgive, and give him peace.
5. Pray Jesus will keep your spouse from all harm this day.
6. Pray Jesus will allow him to use all the gifts and talents He gave him.
7. Pray Jesus will rule on the throne of his heart this entire day.
8. Pray that Jesus will fulfill every intention He has for his life, for the Glory of God.
I Samuel 12:23 “As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you.”
* From the archives of Mentoring Moments for Christian Women.