Have you prayed for answers in your marriage that have not yet arrived?
Delayed answers to prayer in marriage can shake and undermine your faith in God, if one is not careful.
How can we live with peace, hope, and faith in our marriage while waiting for answers to come?
– Look each day for postcards from God — sent to encourage you.
– God’s ultimate goal is building your faith — not solving your problems.
– The Bible promises God is always at work — even when we can’t see how.
– If we knew everything God knows — we would agree with the delay in answering.
– Prayer, praise and trust in God’s loving character will sustain us.
Psalm 34:6 “This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.”
Remember, marriage is for better for worse for keeps.