Here are some phrases you can use to cheer, encourage and woo those around you. Feel free to print a copy to hang on the fridge or keep in your purse. If you are like me and criticism comes much more naturally than encouraging words, this is the most invaluable tool! When you’ve used them all… think of your own and add to the list!
As a matter of fact… leave a comment with some ‘Wooing Words’ you’d like to share with all of us!
- You brighten my day!
- I love it when you smile!
- You are part of what made today great.
- I choose you.
- You have the courage of a soldier and the heart of a lover.
- Your advice is always rich with wisdom.
- Kindness looks great on you!
- Conversations with you are like a great cup of coffee, they perk me right up.
- When you tell me stories I feel like I’m right in it.
- You are on my ‘favorite people’ list.
- It will be exciting to see how the miracle of your life (or this difficult situation) unfolds.
- I love it when you listen so intently to what I say.
- Time with you is wisely invested.
- You are worth every minute!
- Listening isn’t hard when you are talking to me.
- You make our house seem like home.
- Without you our family would be dull.
- Your voice is music to my ears.
- You certainly add spice to my life.
- I’m glad you are my (husband, daughter, friend, son, teacher, etc.).
- Getting to know you better is a real privilege.
- I can see in you the makings of a true hero.
- I wouldn’t ever wish that I’d done things differently in my life, because if I did you might not be part of it.
- It’s quite an honor to be seen with you in public… thank you!
- When I talk to God about the important things in my life, I often talk about you.
About Carla Anne Coroy
Carla Anne can be described in one word: passionate. After just a few minutes with her it is evident that her biggest passion is people. Carla Anne is an accomplished Christian author, speaker and business woman. Her favourite way to spend her free time is hanging out with her 8 kids (an even mix of sons, daughters, and in-laws) and many family “add-ons”. In winter you can find her cheering for her local hockey team and in summer she’ll be on the beach!