A new mom can be overwhelmed with all of the changes going on in her body, her home, and her family.
5 ways to minister to a new mom
1. If there are other children in the home offer to take care of them for an afternoon or a day.
2. Offer to bring a meal complete with dessert.
3. Bring paper goods to keep kitchen clean up to a minimum. (Paper plates, plastic ware, napkins, and plastic cups.)
4. Offer to keep the newborn so mom and dad can have a date night or mom and dad can have a special time with big brothers and sisters.
5. If you know the new mom well, offer to do laundry or dishes for her.
For a new mom even the simplest act will mean a great deal. Look around and offer to help in a way that you might appreciate as a new mom.
About Page Hughes
Page Hughes is a Jesus loving party girl who is always ready to have fun! She has been married to Dr. Les Hughes for over 30 years and they reside in Alabaster, Alabama. Les and Page have been blessed with 4 amazing children and 4 fabulous grand children who are the source of many great illustrations. Page loves people well through ministering to their hurts, cooking delicious meals, and partying with the purpose of leading others to a deeper relationship with Jesus. Page’s goal in life is to go to heaven when she dies and take as many people as she can with her.
- Web |
- More Posts(140)