|The Total Money Makeover, Revised and Updated
By Dave Ramsey / Thomas Nelson
Get through all the myths and misconceptions of obtaining wealth and financial stability. Dave Ramsey takes readers through a nuts and bolts tactic to getting rid of debt and finding financial well-being. Gain hope and expose the ruse of the “American dream.” Uncover the pitfalls of cash advances and even debt consolidation. It’s a must-have guidebook for any family wanting to stay financially fit. The success stories speak for themselves and you’ll be one of them with an approach that works every time.
|The Money Answer Book
By Dave Ramsey / Countryman
Call The Dave Ramsey Show this week, wait your turn, and you’ll get a great response…to one question. Or you can flip through this rich resource and find fast, expert answers to over 100 of Ramsey’s most-asked personal finance issues-budgeting, major purchases, retirement planning, saving for college, charitable giving and more.
|Financial Survival in Uncertain Times
By Deborah Smith Pegues / Harvest House Publishers
Best-selling author and CPA Pegues reveals biblical principles, proven strategies, and wise counsel for riding out economic storms. You’ll learn how to make smart financial decisions; control spending; get out of debt; find low-cost alternatives; cultivate contentment; maintain your quality of life; and more. An easy-to-read guide to coping—and thriving—in tough times! 176 pages, softcover from Harvest.
|Surviving Financial Meltdown: Confident Decisions in an Uncertain World
By Ron Blue & Jeremy White, CPA / Tyndale House
In our troubled economy, most of us are looking for practical help and deeper spiritual perspective. What should we do in times like this? What shouldn’t we do? Financial planners and authors Ron Blue and Jeremy White answer all your most pressing questions. Not only will they help you make the right decisions, they’ll show you how to plan for the future and make use of the four keys to financial success. The book is filled with practical advice for everyday financial decisions and includes a special section with over 40 money-saving ideas.
|Biblical Financial Study, Collegiate Edition Student Manual
By Crown Financial Ministries / Crown Financial Ministries
College students today are facing difficult financial challenges. Credit card debt and even student gambling are rapidly growing problems on campus, and the American Bankruptcy Institute reveals that 19 percent of the people who filed for bankruptcy last year were college students. That means one in five bankruptcy filings were by very young people who started their lives as financial failures. But, did you know that the Bible contains 2,350 verses that deal with money and possessions?
Many Christians have been taught what the Bible says about how to handle 10 percent of their income-the area of giving. However, it is crucial that students on the verge of beginning their careers and families understand God’s perspective on how to handle the other 90 percent as well.
In the Collegiate Edition of Crown Ministries’ Biblical Financial Study students will learn what Scripture teaches about managing all their possessions. Each time students learn a principle, there is a financial exercise to help them apply it. College is one of the most formative times in a person’s life. What a wonderful opportunity to equip young people to be faithful financially for the rest of their lives! Hardcover.
|Debt-Proof Your Marriage Set
By Mary Hung / Focus On The Family
With this book and companion workbook, you get a financial double feature! Learn how the ingredients of acceptance, freedom, safety and honesty combine to form the recipe for your family’s financial success and will enhance your relationship with your spouse.
|Your Money Counts Audio CD
By Howard Dayton / Crown Financial Ministries
Many people are experiencing financial challenges, such as debt, a frustrating job, or inadequate savings. In Your Money Counts Audio CD Set, an abridged audio version of the Your Money Counts book, you’ll learn that the Bible has a lot to say about your money. The Bible is a blueprint for managing your finances. In Your Money Counts Audio CD Set you will discover the profound impact handling money has on your relationship with God. 3 audio CD’s.
|Raising More Than Money: Redefining Generosity, Reflecting God’s Heart
By Doug Carter / Thomas Nelson
From loose change to real change, let successful executive Carter show you how to communicate the privilege of spiritual and financial participation in God’s work. Using real-life examples, the former missionary shows you how to develop relationships into stewardship—and create effective partnerships in Christian ministry. Features foreword by John Maxwell. 224 pages, softcover from Nelson.
|Money and Marriage God’s Way: Unabridged Audiobook on CD
By Howard Dayton / Oasis Audio